Digestive drops are an effective treatment for indigestion in infants, available at Navayur Herbals under the brand name Herbizyme Drops. It’s a herbal formulation that contains potent and organic ingredients, including Vacha, Tejpattar, Yashtimadhu, Chitrak, Nagarmotha, Pudina Satwa, Pipplimool, Ajwain, Jaiphal, Laung, Papaya, Sajjikhar, etc. All these herbal ingredients have been derived from the richest resources of nature. Thus, it provides relief from indigestion quickly.
Herbizyme Drops (digestive drops) are effective in aiding digestion, flatulence and relieving cole pain. It comes in a packing of 30ml. This digestive liquid Drop is available in a compact vial. Thus, need not be refrigerated, which makes it convenient for those with active, and on-the-go lifestyles. Also, Herbizyme Drops (digestive drops) bears certification of authenticity from higher authorities like DCGI & FSSAI.
- Vacha: These digestive drops contain Vacha. It provides relief from flatulence. Due to carminative properties, it helps in relieving abdominal gas. Also, Vacha facilitates gas expulsion and prevents the formation of the gas in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Tejpattar (Bay leaf): It is a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, calcium, potassium, and magnesium and a scientifically proven formula for improving digestion.
- Yashtimadhu: Yashtimadhu has been conventionally used by Ayurveda experts to aid digestion and cure respiratory problems. It relieves Constipation and acidity.
- Chitrak: Chitrak is a supplement that effectively treats dysentery, intestinal troubles, inflammation, leukoderma, piles, bronchitis, itching, and liver diseases.
- Nagarmotha: With its antispasmodic and carminative properties, Nagarmotha becomes an effective remedy for stomach disorders.
- Pudina Satwa: This digestive drop contains essential oils of pudina that promote digestion and stimulate digestive enzymes to increase the bile flow.
- Pippali mool: In Herbizyme Drops (digestive drops), experts have used Pippali mool that supports and stimulates bile function maintains healthy liver function.
- Ajwain: These Digestive drops involve Ajwain, which is good for any abdominal discomfort caused by indigestion. Also, it keeps your stomach strong.
- Jaiphal (nutmeg): Jaiphal is added to Herbizyme Drops (digestive drops) as it helps in Indigestion, acidity, and constipation.
- Laung (Cloves): Laung works by increasing the secretion of digestive enzymes. It treats and prevents digestive disorders, such as constipation and indigestion.
- Papaya: These digestive drops contain extract of Papaya. This fruit contains an enzyme called papain, which helps in aiding digestion.
- Sajji khar: Herbizyme Drops (digestive drops) become an effective treatment for indigestion as it contains Sajji khar. It works by stimulating digestive juices, thereby, promoting digestion.
Precautions while using Digestive Drops
For the best possible benefits, use Herbizyme Drops (digestive drops) as prescribed by the Ayurvedic practitioners (vaidyas). Also, one should read the label or leaflet provided with medication for appropriate use. Though there are no adverse reactions to this medicine, be alert for allergic reactions. You can get the list of ingredients from the physician. Give these Digestive drops to the child with a proper diet (if told so).
Note: There are no adverse reactions to Digestive Drops. In case, the child’s (patient) body develops any side effects, inform the healthcare professional now. May the dosage of these digestive drops need to be adjusted.